Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ribbons & Bows

Happy New Year everyone! It has been awhile since I have had the chance to blog with internet problems and what not. Monday was my last day at Cake Indulgence. (Insert jumping for joy here). I also received a phone call to help out a cake shop that I had trialed before Christmas; to help them out for the rest of the week. I wish I had been working at Ribbons & Bows Cakes the whole time, I probably wouldn't have been coming home so soon if I was working here! First the bakeshop has a lot of pink and it is extremely organized, everything has a place where it belongs. Not only am I allowed to talk here, but there is music playing! My supervisor actually trusts me and trains me on the proper way things are supposed to be done. Everyone who works there is friendly and helpful. Even one of the bosses came up to me and thanked me for helping out and working. He went to school and worked in the USA. He actually said he misses the USA. For once an Australian can relate to how I'm feeling! The bakeshop is also very clean, they encourage using gloves (not like somewhere else I know where I got questioned for every use). Ribbons & Bows is the main supplier for the Qantas Airlines, hospitals, and other companies. So if you are ever flying first class in Qantas, its possible the dessert came from Australia. Unfortunately I am only working there until Friday, but Monday I am flying out to Auckland, New Zealand!!

No comments:

Post a Comment