Friday, December 28, 2012

2 Weeks Notice

Well it is official, I have given my two weeks notice! I am leaving Australia for now to pursue my dreams of traveling and then heading back to the good ole USA. Details on what I'm doing on each location to follow! But let me know if you have any tips or advice of what to do! One of the positives from this experience would be getting to meet my travel buddy, Jessica! First up on this adventure would be the lovely New Zealand. Then flying back to Brisbane, Australia to drive down the coast back to Sydney. Flying out of Sydney to discover Bali, Indonesia. Relaxing and enjoying our time and then flying to Singapore where I will be getting on my first cruise. Quite a cruise for my first one! A 28 day around Asia! As long as I get my documentation I need! We finish our cruise in Japan, and I fly back to Melbourne because that is where my original departure was supposed to take place. Then I'm on my way to the "Big Apple". MANY more details to come about what I am doing and where I am going! I'll see you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment