Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Truth...

Unfortunately Australia hasn't been everything I had expected. The country itself has been great, but truthfully, I hate my job and dread getting out of bed to go to work everyday. I didn't go to the best culinary/baking school in the USA or even the world to wrap cakes in plastic wrap and scoop muffins/mixes all day. My education is not getting its moneys worth here. I have been looking for a job, but I haven't had any success with that. Hence I have decided to start planning an awesome trip around New Zealand, Australia, Asia, and India. I may never have the chance to do this again, so I might as well take full advantage of it. Even if I go broke travelling the world, anything is better than this job! I usually look forward to my days off, which I end up blogging about. Those are the happy days, when I don't have to work. I wanted to be truthful about how my experience has really been. Right now I'm just taking it day by day.

2 comments:

  1. Keep your head up! Everyday is a new beginning. Everyone is dealt with a hand of cards they dont like, but its what you do with the cards that matters. Sometimes taking the road less traveled will lead you to what you were looking for. Enjoy your time in Australlia and I hope you find what your looking for. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete